What shipping method does happy-strawberry use?
We have three shipping methods, they are Flat Rate Shipping, Standard Shipping and Expedited Shipping. For a detailed explanation about each shipping method, destinations and approximate delivery times.
What Countries Does happy-strawberry Deliver to?
We can deliver orders to most countries in the world. Goods are sent from our warehouse by courier, and delivered direct to your door (home or company address).
Remote Areas – Delivery
Can couriers deliver to remote areas?
If your address is located in a remote area for the courier of your choice, we will contact you to discuss the issue. You will need to pay an extra USD30 to cover the remote shipping fees from FedEx or DHL. However, if you do not want to pay any additional fees, we would suggest that you ship your order with EMS (Standard Shipping) or Flat Rate Shipping. We will refund you the difference in shipping fee.
happy-strawberry Can Ship To PO Box and APO Addresses
Can you ship to a PO Box?
Can you ship to a APO address?
We are sorry but both DHL and FedEx are unable to deliver items to APO or PO BOX addresses.
If an item is missing a manual
Some of happy-strawberry products are supposed to ship with a manual but…
- sometimes the manual just isn’t very good, and you need more help with the product.
- sometimes we made a mistake and the manual was not put in the box.
- sometimes the product is new, and the manufacturer manual was so dire, we took it out!
- sometimes the manufacturer thought they were only selling this product B2B, so there is no manual.
Here’s how we’ll help:
- Contact us with your order number and the product code. Explain whether there was a missing manual, or what aspect of the product’s function you need help with.
- If a manual was omitted accidentally, we’ll give you a link where you can download it.
- If the product has no manual, chances are we are already working on making one ourselves, and we’ll send that to you when it’s done.
Currently we only offer English manuals for all our products.
If an item is missing accessories such as earphones or a cable
If you’re really missing something, please contact us, and here’s how we’ll handle it:
- Give us your order number and the product code.
- If the missing part is hard to describe, please provide a photo and reference a similar product photo on happy-strawberry.com.
If your item is delivered missing some of its parts
If a key part of your product is missing on delivery, here is how we can solve the problem for you:
- Contact us first, with your order number and product code; we will help to clarify what part is missing.
- For major, expensive and integral product parts we may need to follow it up as a “lost/stolen in delivery”
- If the part is small or an accessory, we will most likely be able to help you by simply re-sending it.
If you receive a multi-item delivery with some items missing
Is something missing from your order? Then simply follow these steps:
- Unpack all the products because sometimes our packing staff save space by placing smaller items inside the boxes of bigger items.
- Check the status and comments of your order on happy-strawberry, and see if you received any emails from happy-strawberry about the order. It’s possible we split your order into more than one delivery to speed things up.
- Next, you should contact us to explain the problem. Provide your order number and clearly describe which item(s) is missing. We can cross-check our warehouse records to show that the correct products were indeed packed and dispatched… meaning that the item(s) went missing during shipping and has been lost/stolen. (This is very rare, but it can happen.)
- If it is definitely a lost/stolen item issue, you need to contact the courier company that delivered your item and register a formal complaint. You must do this as soon as possible following delivery. The tracking number is available from the packaging and from your happy-strawberry order history. It’s imperative that you, or the recipient of the delivery, contact the courier company directly and follows the steps in their incident reporting system. They will provide you with confirmation of your complaint, and we can then confirm the incident on our side when we speak to the courier.
- In order to combat fraud, we cannot independently verify lost/stolen item complaints. This means that we have to wait for the decision of the courier company about whether they accept the claim to provide compensation. If they accept the claim, depending on the case they will either offer you compensation or, more commonly, compensate happy-strawberry. In that case we will inform you and either pass on the refund directly or make a new delivery to you – it will be your choice to make.
- Sometimes the confirmation process from the courier can take a while, and you could consider making a new order on happy-strawberry in the meantime if you need the products urgently.